Monday 4 April 2011

A Team Work !!!

The Humanitarians !!

Shikhar Pandey
Hey everyone, I'm Shikhar from India. I have done a lot of projects in my school and competitions but this was one of the most exciting, thrilling and challenging project I have ever worked in. Specially, leading such an intellectual team was really the best part. Our team worked really hard to make this project as effective as possible in today's modern life. This project empowers the truth and selfless love among the humans. Today, we all want everything of our own and not of anybody else but none of us realize the pain and sorrow faced by an orphan or a non-privileged child. This project therefore deals with the legal problems and issues that prevent adoption across the world. In developing countries like India, a child is born every 1 minute but every half an hour a child dies due to starvation and poverty. But in developed nations like USA, UK, Canada etc there is a lack of children, some couples are not able to have children. Therefore, these countries look for adopting children from developing nations. This would also contribute to the global population and economy.Therefore 'Each One, Adopt One'.    

Annika Saraf
Hello, I am Annika Saraf from India. Working in this project is really one of the best things I have ever done, at least I feel so because it was so fun to do project like this. Basically, I collected the data but was no less in putting my best in everything .Because of the age limit I was so desperately waiting for me to be in 9th standard so that I could be a part of ThinkQuest Project. I always used to see my seniors doing ThinkQuest projects & always wanted to do one. Learning is an ongoing process which never stops & I have learned a lot from this project. Before entering this project, to be very true I had never thought of adoption more than completing a family. But now this I can say that one should surely adopt one to serve the humanity as well as spread love!

Juhi Dabra
Hey friends, I'm Juhi from India. I really enjoyed by accompanying my team in this project. Our main aim was to convey the message  that child adoption must be encouraged in all countries for the betterment of unprivileged children all over the world. We have done this to  convey the message of adoption all over the world. We conducted a lot of interviews of parents who have adopted children and the adoptees.There was a difference in opinion but majority of people said that adoption should be encouraged. I also firmly believe that adoption should be encouraged so that every unprivileged child gets a happy life.

No comments: